Are you passionate about climate change and moving the world to a more sustainable future? Are you comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment? Then you've come to the right place! At Plan A, you'll be working with large, global companies to understand and reduce their carbon footprint. We're looking for an independent, forward-thinking business analyst to support our CEO.
How you’ll make an impact
At Plan A, you'll be working with hundreds of companies to understand and reduce their carbon footprint. You’ll be working closely with our CEO to help research current business trends. We are looking for someone to:
- Work closely with our CEO and provide research on the newest trends in the Greentech industry
- Carry out new research to solidify external activities (events, LinkedIn posts etc..)
- Create content for social media and upcoming events
- Channel in potential sales opportunities to the relevant sales member
- Support in the preparation of sales and partnerships collateral
- Communicate with potential partners, sales prospects and various stakeholders
- Assist in organising events and business trips
At Plan A we live by our values, using them as a compass in all areas of our work and communication!
We empower our stakeholders and peers to progress for the better.
We collaborate with a supportive can-do attitude and embrace change.
We value self-reflection, honesty and an open mind.
We act sustainably, we balance people, planet and profit.
We drive our mission to deliver solutions for complex problems.
Plan A believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future. We exist to help fast-acting businesses build a decarbonised and sustainable economy. We do this by providing a digital platform for companies to reduce their environmental impact, engage their employees and create ESG reporting. Plan A’s platform combines data processing power with a team of scientists to guide companies. We are based in Germany, France and the UK and were founded in 2017.
At Plan A, we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages you to be you. We believe that businesses should represent the world we want to live in, so we encourage applications from people of different ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities and physical or neurodiversity. We value the contribution you bring, regardless of where it comes from, and look forward to your application!