Plan A has set itself the ambitious goal to decarbonise a million businesses within the next few years, using science and technology. We offer a software for decarbonisation and ESG reporting capabilities, that enables businesses of the likes of BMW, Mollie, Sorare, GANNI, Chloé and N26, to successfully manage their net zero journey. Building and growing Plan A has been only possible thanks to our ever-expanding team across Europe. If our mission is aligned with your values and personal goals, we want to get to know you!
We're looking for an ambitious intern to support the customer success department for 6 months with the possibility of a permanent contract after the completion of the internship.
How you’ll make an impact
At Plan A, you'll be working with hundreds of companies to successfully manage their net zero journey and ESG reporting. We are looking for someone to support the data management for our customers, and help them on their net zero journey. Your task will cover:
- Own key tasks in the customer data migration process, through data transformation and data upload
- Input customer data, from various sizes, industries and global locations, into Plan A’s Platform and database
- Assist in;
- Reviewing and updating technical documents (eg. manuals and process workflows)
- Transferring data from paper formats into electronic files or database systems when needed
- Verifying data by comparing it to source documents
- Developing strategies/tactics to obtain missing information for incomplete documents
- Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems. Referring issues and questions to managers if necessary
- Prepare product and customer reports by gathering data collected during customer interactions
- Prepare and review support articles and video training material for customers
- Daily operational tasks contributing to achieve set quantitative and qualitative targets for the customer success team
At Plan A we live by our values, using them as a compass in all areas of our work and communication!
We empower. Progressing for the better by taking actions with peers and stakeholders.
We collaborate. Connecting the dots together and tackling our complex mission with courage.
We are positive. Embracing kindness and self-reflection with an optimistic attitude.
We walk the talk. Acting as a role model by balancing people, planet & profit, sustainably.We are pioneers
. Leading the way with a science based approach to deliver solutions to the climate crisis.
Plan A believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future. We exist to help fast-acting businesses build a decarbonised and sustainable economy. We do this by providing a digital platform for companies to reduce their environmental impact, engage their employees and create ESG reporting. Plan A’s platform combines data processing power with a team of scientists to guide companies. We are based across Europe and were founded in 2017.
At Plan A, we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages you to be you. We believe that businesses should represent the world we want to live in, so we encourage applications from people of different ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities and physical or neurodiversity. We value the contribution you bring, regardless of where it comes from, and look forward to your application!